is the abc pulling the plug on abbott tv feeds, page-4

1. 8,527 Posts.
    we have noticed a similar happening - Abbott cut-off mid-sentence. Recent - remember thinking it strange -

also, photo of Rudd, behind the debate, at Press CLub - a MUCH much younger, slimmer, Rudd photo - smiling right at the camera (most flattering photo I've ever seen of him) -
    and Abbott's photo alongside it - in heavy shadows- eyes cast down - looking hugely sombre and serious.

Last night's Lateline - more bias- Emma Alberici, gave ALbanese FIRST go at his debate with Malcolm Turnbull - then gave him the LAST say, too - and, every time Turnbull opened his mouth to make a point - SHE jumped in and interrupted him - asked the question - then didn't want to hear his answer - Albanese allowed to ramble on, about Coco-Pop boxes, and so on.

Alberici - so keen to portray herself as some whiz-bang "gun" political reporter - yet hardly came yup from air - where Turnbull was concerned.

He was absolutely "jack" of her constant interruptions - it I'd have been him, I'd have packed up and walked out. TO his credit, he ploughed on - in the face of this determined heavy bias of hers - and in fact ticked her off for it.

Albanese caught out in a big error - stating 100 megabites when he meant 1000. Albanese,as usual, having to resort to his usual diversion - (as does his mate Abbott) - the smart alec personal smug smear.

Suggest to Ms. Alberici - if you want to interview people - at least be courteous enough to let them finish each sentence - LISTEN to their reply - not just indulge yourself in heavily biased ATTACK! You hardly came up for air.

Do these ABC Labor loving sycophants think we are, all of us, absolutely STUPID, out here?

A "sharp" London style business ultra short severe haircut, and an expensive wardrobe. Ms. Alberici, does NOT maketh a great interviewer, I humbly suggest!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.