look i think #woke is the new fascism.woke to me includes all...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    look i think #woke is the new fascism.
    woke to me includes all this trans-identity stuff, blm rubbish, rainbow marriage [which ithink is derogatory toward heterosexual marriage, deliberately so] and of course including this vision thing [which is just another tool with which albo can allow china full t/o of this nations culture and then its resources. albo is completely contemptible in this open sneering treachery of his own people/race, as are his fellow communists of labor. he's no more communist than i am if truth be told].
    sorry but i really do.
    it is fascism101 and should not be viewed as anything less.

such fascists exhibit their penchant for a fascist intolerance of other people's right to live in this world via so-called 'tolerant' views designed to undermine dthis nation as an open democratic society esp in the way such fine tolerant people demand govt intervention to achieve their ends. or the way they blacklist/cancell/censure all views opposing theirs.
    why? if they supposedly so tolerant and humane. bc they're not.

by all means hold views/opinions against the majority lifestyle but damn well bullying everyone else with an endlessly oppressive hectoring approach or assailing others via vicious character assassination bc of such people not holding same ideas as you, is simple fascism.

anyway this discourse has gotten off subject.
    this is an 'afl grifter' forum not a forum on the negatives of wokism.
    Last edited by jad666: 01/05/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.