SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is the ASX managing ISX as per ASX’s own Corporations Act obligations regarding its Conflict Handling Policy?

1. 11,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    ISX will have their day in court. Why try and prosecute the case here?
  2. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    If enough of us complain to ASIC about the clear conflict of interest, we may just get ISX back trading instead of depending upon the lengthy court process. With ASIC's clear investigation into conflict of interest, perhaps there may be even a backroom deal done.

The following are the current entities that the ISX considers a possible conflict of interest. ISX is not listed There may be an ignorance within both the ASX and ASIC in what ISX does and even the new ASX DLT does and how it clearly competes.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1890/1890775-ae68ba64403b325041b3f1ccd115a52c.jpg

Remember, as I said in the beginning of the thread, a conflict of interest is defined by the ASX/ASIC/CORPORATIONS ACT as:
    • Actual – where a conflict between competing interests already exists
    • Perceived – where a conflict between competing interests is, or mightbe, seen to exist
    • Potential – where competing interests have the capacity to develop intoa conflict in the future.
    I am hoping that ISXers will become more active than just writing on Hot Copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.