SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thank you very much for this interesting post. I have copied it...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    Thank you very much for this interesting post. I have copied it for when it gets deleted, as mine have. I have been warned that I will be suspended if I don't stop these posts and this in itself , I think, should be a real concern for us. I have made every attempt not to state that the ASX is guilty of wrongdoing, but that it needs the oversight of ASIC, and have tried to always attach relevant articles/releases etc. I have sent emails to request an explanation.

I received an email from the Secretary of the Treasury regarding my complaint to ASIC which said,

"Thank you for your email to the Secretary of the Department of the PrimeMinister and Cabinet, Mr Phillip Gaetjens, regarding your complaint to ASIC.The Secretary has asked me to respond on his behalf.

My team has reached out to ASIC to ensure they have received yourcomplaint. ASIC has advised us that the Misconduct and Breach Reporting team isassessing your complaint and have provided a reference number: #####. Further, they have undertaken to contact you directly.

I trust this information is of use to you."

This is encouraging. When I do get a call, I may just add a complaint that HC is also trying to restrict our discussion of this important topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.