SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ceviche - I have tried posting the attachment 213 pdf link to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Ceviche - I have tried posting the attachment 213 pdf link to the HC site and cannot - have been trying for months (since Sept OM report release date).
    At best, in the past on HC, I've only been able to snip parts of the pdf file. It is attachment 213.

itzgr82balive - I haven't yet had the chance to read HC posts from today and have blocked the repetitive ongoing trolls/non-holders/downramping non-holders during the past few weeks.... I don't work for ISX in any capacity but not sure what the post's content was. Don't want to know. It is a good time for ISX shareholders to place some ISX posters on ignore. Don't be distracted. Look how distracting ASX's actions on ISX have been. It is better we concentrate our efforts on contacting those who have the power to reassess ASX's actions to date, not only the actions they have taken against ISX, but the actions which are of great concern to many shareholders of many ASX listed companies.
    ----
    Power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely. Collusion is another issue which needs to be investigated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.