SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My understanding is you want to relate the ISX volatility...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532

My understanding is you want to relate the ISX volatility episode to the ways in which there was volatility associated with shorting etc in a 2013 Senate inquiry submission so that ISX posters can learn from the experience. Good idea.smile.png

I don't understand the problem unless it is regarded as off topic.
    i showed how to find the link, and presumably you have got the pdf so that must be the problem?
    I don't want to go outside TOU so here are the steps to follow
    I think Help & Support are fine to deal with so long as Stock threads are 100% related to stocks, and you want ISX to be able to learn from that prior analysis.

0.!! Make clear your objective is to regress over the ideas from the 2013 submission so that ISX does not receive a buffeting in future, or at least it it does it can be properly analysed by knowing how to go about it from the approach taken back then

send 'Help & Support' a request to perform these steps:
    1. permission to start a thread of "specific cases of manipulation that may not fit High Court 2013 decision" In General Topic Algorithmic....
    2. start a thread of "specific cases relevant to the price volatility at ISX" in that topic
    3. Post the link or instructions on how to get from Scribd as previously described. or just the link, or the pdf.
    So Help & Support know the whole plan. I think they will be responsive.

If in fact you don't have the pdf already that's a mystery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.