MTB 0.00% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

is the asx the right market for mtb?

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am amazed how a little share like MTB can come up with such great results and the share price does not budge!

If you look at their achievements recently both on the exploration side and corporate side, they are doing exceptionally well.

They are working fast towards a listed resource in Botswana (with a find there which appears exelent), they have a top exploration site in Namibia with serious diamond prospects which is going to be the making of the company, they have some big backers and access to capital, royaltiy streams imminent from Red October, etc, yet the price does not move. Analysts believe that the Namibian operation is worth (before todays anouncement) at least 25c alone.

Today’s announcement was extremely good, they have found 29 kimberlitic garnets and 1 probable Chrome Diopside from a 6-inch diameter drill hole. As MTB says, this is "highly encouraging", yet the share price does not move. In fact when I looked last it was down!

With its operations in Australia, Botswana and Namibia, the share price should be in the 30c range at least. When they find what they are looking for the price should go to a couple of dollars.

Are they going to ahieve this on the ASX as it does not appear to be reacting to the fundamentals of the company. Possibly a move to AIM or another market should be considered by the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $40 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 47036636 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22615779 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.