SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is the ATO inept or is it corrupt in its pursuit of >$10m taxes from our ISX and ISXFEU CEO, John Karantzis?, page-157

1. 42,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    hi CO.... for these two+ years I've been trying to understand the different arguments and 'facts' as presented in court and announcements.

I'm grateful to all posters and as the discussion has now changed to debate on biases, premisses and opinions (we all truly only have opinions) I must admit I'm more uncertain than ever.

your posts and @itzgr82balive's are the primo posts I watch for along with Nasha, Siciliavin and several others.

just imo, we all are subject to viewing facts through our own beliefs no matter how hard we try to maintain a balance, true objectivity is impossible.

the stress we are all under at having our investment locked up and the company and JK under restrictions which have damaged the growth of the business causes us all to become defensive, and with defence comes aggressive disagreement.

Aren't we all becoming increasingly defensive? the theme of this debate seems to have become personal and this is a worrying sign.

Can we all please calm down and address issues related to the company? Lets engage with greater civility and respect for each others values and qualities.....

thanks for reading, StR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.