is the bible authentic?, page-53

1. RM
    7,441 Posts.
    If you want language in a purely creative context

New American Standard Bible
    Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone,

This language of spreading out the heavens this stretch needs a dimension likewise a folding up of space

The heavens are also described as wearing out, we know about entropy that the universe is not eternal because we are still cooling down...it hasnt consumed all its energy and heat is not evenly distributed throughout the cosmos.

The famous Psalm 102

Do Not Hide Your Face from Me

24I say, "O my God, do not take me away in the midst of my days, Your years are throughout all generations. 25"Of old You founded the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. 26"Even they will perish, but You endure; And all of them will wear out like a garment; Like clothing You will change them and they will be changed.…

The heavens are described as being able to be torn another interesting concept like the solid gold but you can see through it like glass. Very interesting language regarding dimensions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.