Is the Bible True?, page-487

1. 27,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Best to keep politics out, politics is part of the problem on religion."
    If only.
    I think that would like trying to keep the wind out of a tornado.

"But I think that since North and South Korea have been technically in a state of war for over 50 years, that Trump might be deserving of some credit for improving the situation."
    I agree that Trump does deserve some credit. I think that the moves to conduct military exercises with South Korea couldn't have been timed more badly if they tried.

"Say, what do you think of the social, economic, and political situation in North Korea ?
    Whatever their principles are over here, I think the result of their application is pretty poor."
    From the little I know it is far from good.

"Or maybe, I am a victim of commie propaganda again."
    Not sure. If you are a victim of commie propaganda so am I.
    I know that I need to be skeptical. I partly bought into the story that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons.

"I would be curious to know what the principal religions and moral principles are, that have helped
    create such a moral and social paradise."
    OK, you are being sarcastic to make a good point. I would love to know what principles could lead to a moral and social paradise never mind defining what a moral and social paradise would be like. As in most things to do with our species we would never agree. One person's paradise is probably another's hell.

I spent the first years of my life in an African country that was third world by third world standards and yet I thought that I was in paradise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.