Is the Bible True?, page-595

1. 3,979 Posts.
    Good post. I have nothing to offer that might change your opinion.

Meanwhile, the Universe appears to be self sustaining and self evolving on the basis of the nature and attributes of Matter/Energy itself and not some non detectable Orchestrator.

Just a comment regarding this. When something is self-sustaining and self-evolving, and made of matter and energy, especially an entire universe and all life therein, how is that possible without loading all this as potential into the front end? Why would nothing become self-anything and then maintain itself? Energy in to get energy out. Can life really arise from non-life, I doubt that very much? Potential energy as far as I know does not self-manifest from nothingness.

We do not know - is so unsatisfactory. All scientific explanations to-date have been exhausted. The evidence for a Creator is not absent, so long as you don't get carried away thinking you know what this Creator might be, it is in the order and the self-sustaining and evolving this and that. I not sure how anybody can imagine that a system of order can arise by itself and then be self-maintaining when it has no preexisting mechanism to do so, unless all this is preexisting. Whatever you get out the end of natural order was also in the very first trillionth of a second of its existance.

You see it as something that has all just happened out of great good-fortune, I see the evidence everywhere that this has been Caused.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.