Is the Bible True?, page-622

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well, thank you "very much", YOU, have just passed on a GIFT and although it cost you nothing, believe you ME, ATM, it is priceless.

So here is "our" gift to YOU = The MARK of the Beast = The number of MAN 6 x 3, The THREE is for perfection, Divine in our Almighty God and Fathers SEAL.

MEANING = IT's the perfect LIE ever told of MAN = The GOOD and Evil WORDS.
    That means, YOU WON'T even SEE it coming We have Two lights.

The Almighty has been Hidden from US.

HE IS WORD = HIS NAME = WORD > THE WORD > means = THE WORD OF GOD and "THAT" IS SPIRIT = ONLY GOOD WORDS.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Jesus came literally into being at Mary, given a name above all names = The Word "OF" God, he is NOT this word, but the carrier of it, ruling Him out as being The Word = Been lied to and God's name, in our Face but hidden and people still do't really know or understand Jesus's new name and the Bible tells us THIS, listen Children.
    "WE" are called in God's NAME, he Draws US with His Name.
    He said to Moses, when Moses ask, who shall I tell them that sent me, Hmmmm God goes, WHERE shall we start and finish, BECAUSE I AM WORD, sorry Moses, YOU have NOT got enough time to tell them, I am that I am, so tell the buggers, I AM sent you.
    I AM WORD the Beginning and the end SO, I can be ALL IN ALL.

Man has been lied to, right in the Beginning, where it all began, by saying, Aleph Tav (et) couldn't be translated = BULL = WORD!!!

Gen 1:1 Beginning created God/Word > heavens and Earth = 7 words = His SEAL, MARK.

YOUR WORD/SPIRIT begins in YOU, regardless as to whether you grunt, an animal (Literal) or not.
    1 Cor 2:11 - For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of God IS in the World, The Kingdom, House, Comforter, but due to lies, it would "appear" most have not got the privilege, help of "this" Spirit (God) and perhaps have the other Spirit?

"WE" were (Adam) the IMAGE "OF". SPIRIT/WORD.
    We at present, are of the Dust, Good and evil word now, within and expressed.

Gen 3:22 - And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, (satan) to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: TREE of LIFE = GOD.
    TREE of GOOD and EVIL = Opposition, BUT, has GOOD word as well - what do we have in our Churches???

Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
    We need to understand the SEED here = WORDS, duel meanings, so in ones head, you have both the good and evil word within = enmity going on in ones Head. Enmity = a state or feeling of active opposition or hostility.

2 Thes 2:7 & 4 - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
    Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

My Brother and Saviour, spells it out, right here;
    Matt 18:1-3 - At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
    And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
    And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and “become” as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So again, thanks for those words of yours.​

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.