But self-generation doesn't really require 'good fortune' It's a...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    But self-generation doesn't really require 'good fortune'
    It's a property of the natural world

That's my point. It's not good fortune because it can't be. You don't have a universe of such complexity, interconnectedness, interdependence, evolutionary direction from simple to complex by good fortune, that has to be all loaded into the front end so that natural order has the properties to roll it all out.

Even I started out as a single cell and a nervous sperm. In that moment of engagement every aspect of me was put in place and natural order and parental love ultimately produced me.

The universe too had its outcome packed into its Primal Egg, Singularity, whatever, so that it rolled out the tapestry of heavenly bodies, produced habitation zones, enabled life to arise and evolved creatures that eventually led to sentient beings.

Each one of us is a microcosm of the universe, our blueprint lays in a single cell. The universe blueprint lay in a singularity. I had a cause it had a cause. My cause was love, its cause was love.

Don't worry about what I believe so much, investigate your own belief because in reality it may be that you believe that this all just happened by accident. Remember, natural order has no drive mechanism unless it was put there. If it was not enlivened by a force of creation it could not produce even a grain of sand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.