If there isn't a force of God then it is random! You can't claim...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    If there isn't a force of God then it is random!

You can't claim that the creative processes of natural order are anything other random good fortune if you eliminate the force of God.

The laws of physics are an aspect of Creation. I'm sorry, science can't own them as a system that just popped up out of nowhere.

Too right evolution is not random, it both reacts to environment and a predetermined outcome to produce sentience.

All these interactions you place your flag on for science are the creative precesses that are embodied in the system from the get go. Do you realise that you are debating for nothingness over somethingness?

You are looking at outcomes and imagining that the outcomes are self-generating. They are not and never can be unless they are imbued with such abilities from the get go. We know this from basic science. Nothing does something unless it is caused to do something. You are transposing God onto natural order and giving it all of Gods attributes and then calling it some kind of coordinated system that just popped up out as a functioning system of nothingness.

And I'm not speaking about the God of the Bible, or fundamental belief by the way, I'm using the God of science and natural order.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.