If it isn't random then it's God! You only need to keep an open...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    If it isn't random then it's God!

You only need to keep an open mind regarding the nature of God, for which we don't have a clue.

We all get tainted by fundamental notions of God. They are so pervasive that even when we try to dismiss them they enter the field of view of our mental images. And we always draw on mental images to express ourselves.

If you imbue evolution and natural order and the constant laws of nature with the ability to form a universe, produce Goldilocks zones within solar systems, produce life from non-life, create a replicating RNA or DNA fragment with its profound complexity and have within this proto-lifeform a potential to transmute into a blue whale, then my friend you are describing God by using your language.

That's fine because nobody has a clue what God is apart from the fact that it is the supplier of the life-force and the motivating force behind natural order. If God was removed from natural order you then have a total disintegration of order.

It's okay to choice God because God could be a staggering multiplicity of things. The Bible and the Baha'i Faith describes God as both singular and plural and not one or the other.

I too prefer to keep an open mind. It's God, now what the hell is God?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.