Is the Bible True?, page-857

1. 24,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry to say, but your full of and you like Mr G will NOT counter any Bible verses I place up which proves beyond doubt, YOUR errors.
    The fact that you don't and CAN'T "should" be sounding alarm bells for you.

Nothing whatsoever in the Gen creation account had Jesus's hands on, involvement and the numerous OT verses show, the Almighty God and Father and in many, He alone created.
    Jesus himself says, Have you not read, HE (God and Father) created them male and female and the Gen account clearly shows this to be the case, no if buts = Do YOU not listen to Jesus?
    But NO, what do you guys do, place the future one in Gen's creation account = Bare Face LIES.

Your Dan pack of lies, if you take all of Dan in, and Rev it is very CLEAR, Michael and Jesus are Identified as two different identities.
    To suggest the vision in Dan could not be referring to Jesus because he needed Micheal to help, is more lies, you need to grasp, Jesus WAS and IS a MAN, born of the Spirit though, and not of dust and even Rev 12 shows us, Jesus needed Michael, so that's probably the simple answer there, and NOT your creation.
    Now I gave Mr G a link to see the FACTS, but no, I assume he stuck his finger up at it.

Clear FACTS in the NT, where it says, "BY" Jesus things were created, "I" showed that the "BY" word in NO WAY can come from the Greek word DIA = God with the future one, Jesus in mind, alone created everything, Jesus being, the reason, because of, for the sake of, just as he was slain before the foundation of the world, in mind and plan of God.
    The Beginning of the creation of God and the firstborn of creation, are the very same meaning and context.

Greek, not me proves it, but NO what do the likes of YOU do, REJECT TRUTHS as your NOT interested in stepping outside YOUR god, the JW Tower of Babble = TRUTH and FACTS.

Jesus HIMSELF says, I am not a Spirit and a spirit has not flesh and bone and he rose like this and the Bible SAYS, in like manor He will return, but NO, what do you lot say, His body rotted away somewhere = GET BEHIND me Satan, YOU just nullified Jesus promise in that he WOULD BE RAISED in 3 days = What right do you have to say this = LIES = ZERO.

Some of this may sound mean, but trust me, what God and Jesus are going to hand out, my words will look like ice cream.
    As they say, spare the rod, spoil the child.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.