Mr G,.....it might seem like it's only WORD, but it's the be all...

1. 23,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr G,.....it might seem like it's only WORD, but it's the be all to end all OUR GOD and FATHER.
    Our Almighty God and Father has been hidden from US.
    Not sure how much longer I can or will keep knocking on your door?

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
    If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
    Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. = WORD.
    If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. (God is LIGHT)
    Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. (God is LIGHT)
    For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

Jehovah WORD can mold us to reach our full potential by means of his Word, spirit and organisation, but we do need to ask Him.

Moses, I am that I am - I AM WORD/SPIRIT/LIGHT.
    I am WORD the Beginning and the Ending > To be ALL IN ALL.

The Spirit of the LORD said unto me.
    The WORD of the LORD said unto me.

Even if your a cave man, your grunt is from your inner to communication >WORD.
    Animals emotions, noise > WORD > Does God know what their saying, singing to him?
    Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the LORD, because he cometh to judge the earth.
    "For you will go out with joy And be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
    Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

ר ב ד - DABAR = WORD
    (Note – Hebrew letters have been changed to left to right to align to the English way of reading)

DALETH = Door – Can be swinging or two-way.

BETH = House or Tent = SPIRIT/WORD

RESH
    = Head = Almighty God and Father.

YHVH whose name is “WORD”!
    Y 10 = HAND, Divine order, Power/Spirit.
    H 5 = BE-HOLD, Spirit, Breath reveal WORD – Grace.
    V 6 = MAN – Hook, join together, connect, unity – THE WORD.
    H 5 = BE-HOLD, Spirit, Breath reveal – WORD – Grace
    = God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.