Seriously Mate, God is WORD, His name = That's what Alpha Omega...

1. 23,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seriously Mate, God is WORD, His name = That's what Alpha Omega means = WORD.
    It's right in the first verse in Gen, MAN said, that word is not translatable = MARK of 666.
    Whenever you see 3 of, = perfect as to what they are = 6 Number of man, x 3 = perfect man of lies.

Gen 1:1 Beginning created God WORD (et) > Heavens and Earth - 7 WORDS = HIS SEAL.

God's full seal 777
    Jesus's 888 = new beginning, resurrection.
    3 Divine perfection.
    The Word 37 = perfection and God's seal and you will note, Jesus's Number is not in The Word, because he is NOT The Word and that means, all of God's word, inner and outer.
    Hence we are told, even some of the Hidden things of God are revealed to some.

god the father, god the son, god the holy spirit = 3, (Mark) daughters of the mother of harlots, guess who?

He (ALMIGHTY) is SPIRIT, WORD, LIGHT.

WORD > THE WORD = THE WORD OF GOD and Jesus now carries this name and no man knows what it's saying, means.
    He is on the Horse in this verse, about to come.
    I could be wrong, but I expect where at the stage, the 4 winds are being held back? (Rev).

SPIRIT/WORD one in the same = HE IS TO BE, ALL IN ALL = How simple is that and right under our nose.

WE currently Have Good and Evil within us = Hence the two within going to war inside us, so to speak and why some people are total rat bags.

Jesus said, "UNLESS" you become like "THIS" child, you will NOT enter the KINGDOM = SPIRIT/WORD our HOUSE of GOD.

Jesus received SPIRIT/WORD without measure and became a light and said, if you have SEEN me you HAVE SEEN the Father = Father of Lights.
    Jesus the Temple for God.

This HOUSE "IS" HERE not on Earth as in Heaven = THE COMFORTER = HOLY SPIRIT, effectively like a Dome.
    More WORD = MORE SPIRIT within.
    God's with YOURS = 1 John 1:27 - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

If you get this, the BIBLE will open before your eyes, "EVERY" passage relates to GOOD WORD and GOOD & EVIL, competing.

YOU are whats within you = WORD begins, forms, mind, gut, within before your creation, is expressed, Hence Jesus being the express image.
    Adam at first was the image of SPIRIT/WORD.

It's all about Word - The qualities you have in areas, I have seen/heard them.
    Look how a few kinds words that are given to us, make us feel?
    We need to think of ourselves as a temperature gauge, mid range the norm, high happier to over the top and lower, down to depression and all this is determined by WHAT we let in.
    Being aware of it, out temp, we can control it = Happy Vegemite's and LOVE is all around us, then = THE LIGHT, we are to become like Stars.

How many times in a situation and in a split second, we have a thought on something, we ignore it, and sure enough, it turns out, we should have gone with it.

So when where told to test the spirit = test the WORD as it is spirit, Mans spirit and Gods Spirit, need to entwine, UNITY.
    GOD is ONE, unity IN ONE.
    In a split second, I can see from whence someones word is coming from, or it's influence.
    Now this explains the mystery I have been puzzled about for a while, you show a black and white verse to someone, and "they" can't see it???????????
    Jesus asks, as I am in the Father and He in me, that WE, have the same so, WE become one and they are one.

John's book is more so Spiritual.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.