SHG 4.88% 7.8¢ singular health group ltd

is the bid conditional , page-10

1. 4,234 Posts.
    Goodbye SHG. It was nice chatting on this forum. Picked up on SHG a few years ago as my first ever stock holding. Have been addicted to CSG ever since. Eagerly watching the development of the small-mid players such as Pure, Galilee, Bow, Blue, Molopolo, Sydney. Sunshine was the gap between the small and large. With it gone, who knows where things are headed. Probably for more consolidation as most of the major CSGs are holding sizeable chunks of the minors, with the exception of Blue.

I think that most are definitely flushed out of the bomb shelter with the recent stock market fluctuations. These recent market fluctuations have been a real bargain for the QGC/SHG deal with QGC now presented at a significant discount. Dont know about others, but I have been able to pick up my maximum 'entitlement' under the 5/8 deal at QGC and have considerable capital left over to sink into a severely depressed market. Thanks for the double prop up QGC!

Gas/Coal industry in QLD becoming a very heated sector! Hope QGC can stay on top of it and deliver the LNG trains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $16.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 7.8¢ $38.51K 482.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166486 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 209841 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.