SHG 0.00% 9.8¢ singular health group ltd

Yatchy,That is not quite true, or I hope not.If you don't...

1. 281 Posts.
    Yatchy,
    That is not quite true, or I hope not.
    If you don't accept, like a bloody lot of us as yet their compulsory take over level is 90%, so at worst we would be minority share holders.
    That is not all bad.
    The massive upgrades coming would be credited directly to sunshine & not diluted through the combined entity.
    We still had a bloody good bank balance & with upgrades the sp would eventually head north.
    I may be mistaken in my thinking, but I feel that I am better off without QGC at this price level.
    At the moment things are not going the investors way, but that will change.
    We still have the big acreage & the reserves, so the value for us is still with Sunshine.
    The concern I have is with the voting directors accepting QGC shares, who would be running the company & what hat would they wear?
    I have seen a lot of passion go out of this forum & a general acceptance of QGC, but they are getting Sunshine for an absolute bargain, even taking into consideration the current market conditions.
    I am still wondering where are our numbers from Atria.
    The exploration drilling data , according to the announcements was ready for MHA 18/06/08.So where is the analysis. 4 months to get that, I don't think so Ollie.
    I think something is on the nose.
    Salty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 100307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.