VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

is the big seller out, page-36

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Ok so the lowest this stocks sp has been since listed is 6.5 cents 4 days ago. Talk of this big seller. VPG is property orientated, so i can see that they do have some decent properties which are depreciating in value and with construction slowing i am sure some account holders will find it tough with meeting rental obligations. Depreciating property value + empty premises, sounds like centro but i think centro has more life in it considering a bank has its hands firmly on their left nut. So why would this seller be taking large hits at these prices at huge losses.
    1.Could it be this is going to the gutter and he will re-enter when it hits 1 cent over the next 6-18 months.
    2.Can see sp stagnating and has jumped ship to restructure his investments.
    3.Maybe he has had a massive profit over these last few weeks and crystalising his loss for a capital gains credit.
    4.Maybe he died and the next of kin are selling.
    I have watched VPG and GPT with interest but still sidelined. And now we are seeing these large gap downs getting filled hence sp 2 weeks ago will take 2 months to return(generally speaking).
    WHY did he sell?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.