GLN 0.00% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

No, it's a falling knife. Additionally, management has to dilute...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    No, it's a falling knife. Additionally, management has to dilute the register to survive. Whenever it looks like a recovery (when the stock price rises a few cents), it might be a bull trap because management will use it for capital raises (and further dilution, killing any upturn). Since ppl know this investment sentiment is down.

Plus: Sentiment in the industry is terrible. GLN struggles with licenses and offtake/finance, and GLN needs to ensure working capital (via dilution). This is unfortunate but potentially a great super low entry point in a few months or so. My verdict is clear: this can only fall (and did already since my negative prediction when it was 20c or so and I exited). We can only hope that dilution will not be deadly and that at some point there will be a viable path to production. GLN was always a special company in a sense - great teamwork, transparency, and public engagement. But now things have become difficult. On top of that, DJ cannot understand why shareholders are so frustrated (not good if management and shareholders are not aligned).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $132.2K 1.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121862 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 443191 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.