GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

I recall Galaxy in juneish 2020, trading at $0.78. The market...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    I recall Galaxy in juneish 2020, trading at $0.78. The market for li was terrible, Mt Cattlin was selling spod for less than cost iirc. HC downramper Asb83 was continually talking Galaxy into bankruptcy, but was never seen again after it popped. Figures.

I didn’t buy, but wished I had as 6 months later GXY was trading at $1.80.

Anything can happen in this game. Whatever their current name, ARCADIUM, has now put Mt Cattlin into c and m. The more of this that happens, the quicker the turn into li shortage.
    The facts are that li prices might not increase much from here, in which case the survivors are going to be Greenbushes types and the low cost brine producers like GLN. Everything else will be cyclical infill.

The bottom ? Who knows. I thought $1.20 then $1, then $0.50 was the bottom, which is why I’m still holding. No one knows. But if it’s not, it’s close as there isn’t much to go.

The REAL question is, will gln survive ? Well there is no debt yet. Chemsis are a proper lithium industry business who can use our brine, so I expect that deal to go through. Then it’s a matter of finishing stage one with another US$10-20mill, unless JP n co have figured some cost savings into the stage and Chemphis’s $40m is enough. Either way, if we get the $$$ we will be producing 5kT of LCE in a year, and once that happens we will have buyer/s and income of, what, US$35m at current prices ?
    The market loves revenue and profit in this climate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.5¢ $775.6K 5.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 160000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.