LKE 2.44% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Thanks nitrogeon. For the truly faithful, this is an absolute...

1. 21,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2142
    Thanks nitrogeon. For the truly faithful, this is an absolute BUY!!! But, frankly, I simply don't trust the ASX, as they've aided and abetted what has turned out to be one of the largest catastrophic destruction of value, the antithesis to what they espouse, probably in recent history, when they agreed to promote a, then, nothing company, to the ASX300 in April 2022 skyrocketing the SP from a steady .90 to $1.00 to that ridiculous $2.64, literally, handing the shorters a gold mine.
    And guess who paid $2.64, yes, the biggest shorters, probably, in the financial world, State Street, who then proceeded to gorge a fotune out of unsuspecting shareholders and Fund investors, later joined by JP Morgan, who shared that banquet.
    What has been happening over these months, highlighted by the last two days, is farcical, and completely allowed by the ASX without question. I'll be buying when I see that 42 million , 10 million new , open shorts, heavilly reduced. Until then, the games, dare I say, the co-operation, for a weaker word, make this LKE market fraught.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $152.1K 3.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4795 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.