LKE 7.50% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Is the bottom in?, page-1446

1. 21,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2056
    teddie. But, please, "blind passion." You saw me use that word paradoxically, well, it's very relevant. Mine is not passion for Lake Resources, and it's not blind. In fact, it's quite calculated, while I am so angry and sympathetic at what "the system" has done to this company and the $3 billion plus that it has ripped out of peoples' pockets, I am now actually not concerned about what more damage might be done. It's been done!! Way past that, and I'm now, personally, and selfishly, waiting for an opportunity to dive back in, with several co supporters and former beneficiaries, IF I, we, see that there is still hope of Lake participating in Kachi, as I firmly believe that Kachi WILL definitely be delivered, by whom ever.
    The punt now is if Lake can be a part of that development. I've had my Lake Christmas present in July 2022, an unforgettable gift.
    They owe me nothing, I'm now sitting around waiting for an opportunity for myself, as I still have the belief that Lake, at these prices, is another godsend opportunity. Nothing to do with passion, you might even call it selfish greed. I just want to continue being in what could be a fascinating story that they might even make a film about, such have been the incredible happenings. Name another current company that has had such a catastrophic combination of system failure at the highest level and some incredible personal management decisions and that SP crash!! What a story. Those sad, sick, "vultures" are water off a duck's back, they have totally mis-read what the REAL story is behind my involvement in Lake.A penny dreadful punter who liked the story and the 2.6 cent price, it was simply irresistable!! I'm in no hurry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $61.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $503.1K 13.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 787209 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 333461 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.