LKE 1.39% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Is the bottom in?, page-1468

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Thanks for posting this Moz. Li is a tough watch atm. There Is certainly a big difference between what we are seeing with the spot price. What the BEOT think will happen with pricing and what those involved in Western supply chains think. Of course it is in Ken’s best interests to talk up Li and the Western supply chains. But not many are rallying to the cause. Li Believers just have to sit tight and hope they’ve backed a future miner that makes it through these lean times.

I dumped the last of my LKE stock after the Chairman’s signal last year. But being still bullish on Li I spread my hard earned across PMT, LTR and DLI. All of which are in the toilet.

I think we will see another 1 or perhaps two runs on Li before we see a more stable market. Assuming that another metal doesn’t reduce the demand equation in the next 5-10 years.

With LKE I really don’t know what to make of it’s immediate future. It’s in a really precarious state at present. The SP reflects the macro environment but I wonder if it’s still over valued given a number of micro / company factors.

And to think at one stage holders were promised product in the next 6-12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $60.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $32.29K 875.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 3546207 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 570165 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.