LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Is the bottom in?, page-1481

1. 21,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2177
    Thanks teddie. Regardless of whether or not this discussion is relevant to Lake, you did say that my theory could be open to ridicule and you specified the relevance of the 10% from the previous close. Since this morning, I have continued to comment on that modification to my theory and the numbers seem to be aligning perfectly in support. The difference between the buys at .035 and the sells at .045, has now stretched out to nearly 15 million to 3.5 million. They, to me, strongly support my theory and is a very reasonable reason to suggest that this is certainly a buy day. That's why I use those numbers, and, for myself, I have already taken that "advice" that you gave me a couple of years ago, I use both ratios, and I post them just as another guide to people who might be contemplating wheter or not that day could be a buy or a sell. It has very often worked for me and I'd be pretty confident that day traders would also use them.
    I give NO personal comment with those posts.
    I might add that there has been a near 25% increase in the SP this week and that could be a possible concern to those who still have open shorts.
    Last edited by gassed: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $29.24K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3717852 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 622461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.