LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Mozza01. That number that I was waiting for, the number of short...

1. 21,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    Mozza01. That number that I was waiting for, the number of short positions at 1 July, after those 10 million gross sales, didn't change anything. A very small reduction from the previous number of open shorts, down a fraction to 29,712,943 .
    As previously posted, that needed to be a much lower number to have encouraged me that the shorters were giving up. But, as you can see from the daily gross sales figures, and the then positions numbers, most of those sales seem to be internally rotated, just maybe new for old??? But, for them to still be shorted at these low prices is an anatthema to me.
    To me, three things are the catalysts that I need to wait for and see.
    Gross daily short selling to effectively be either significantly reduced further, or cease.
    Those ADVANCED discussions, that have "progressed from reviewing a broad range of potential partners to participating in detailed discussions with a select group of interested parties" HAS to produce positive outcomes for Lake, but, now likely will bleed into at least 2025.
    And, overall Li sentiment doing a J shift, but, that naturally, will depend on a sustainble increase in the POLiO.
    But, there's always something out of left field that can occur at ANY time, such is the nature of the beast, and with SO MUCH behind the scene factors that are potentially "material", that, to me, keeps LKE at least as a ST/MT play at these low prices. Maybe do some trading in the interim until those three factors manifest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.