LKE 2.70% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Is the bottom in?, page-768

1. 21,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Henderson said he hoped the “hedge funds are shaking in their boots” with prices around cyclical lows.It came as a rebound in Chinese futures prices overnight, responding to reports of new stimulus measures rumoured to revive the country’s ailing stock markets, stirred a massive rebound in lithium stocks.Pilbara shares charged 7.3% higher this morning, with other battery metals stocks in Australia and abroad following suit.Take that shorters … for now.
    “Pilbara is one of the large liquid stocks in pure play lithium on the ASX. What we hear is that they’re betting on price movement downwards as it relates to lithium,” Henderson said.“We’re not alone in terms of being shorted and in the US market the other big lithium groups are shorted similar to us.“But of course we stand out a bit on the ASX. As to what the hedge funds are worried about, I hope they’re shaking in their boots. I hope they’re worried that there’ll be other government stimulus and other things which tends to pop up, because what we know from this industry is pricing can turn very quickly.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $111.4K 2.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 869668 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 26872 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.