MAD 0.15% $6.75 mader group limited

Is the Canada expansion too early?

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I am doing a write-up on Mader if anyone interested.

https://whealthyninja.com/mader-mad-analysis-a-boring-company-with-exciting-prospect/

MAD is quite well established in Australia. They dominated the market by servicing around 350/518 sites. While this is a great thing, but 1 downside is that they are pretty much at a mature stage in Australia and there isn’t much room left to grow. But they are well aware of this. They have entered the US market and are beginning to enter the Canadian market (the end of FY21). The 2 markets combined are more than triple the size of the Australian market.

MAD's current and potential

I love it when a company brings a proven business model to a different market. But I would be lying if I say that the quick expansion doesn’t cause me some concerns. I think the Canada expansion might be a little too premature for MAD. Given the fact that they are only servicing 25/2,837 sites in the US. I think that it might be better to focus on the US first before expanding to Canada?

But again, I obviously do not know what is better for their business than their management. Maybe they want to quickly establish themselves in the market to have some first-mover advantages? But with limited cash on hand, they might have to raise capital for the expansion.

Full analysis: https://whealthyninja.com/mader-mad-analysis-a-boring-company-with-exciting-prospect/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $1.348B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.79 $6.70 $199.8K 29.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6874 $6.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 748 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.72
  Change
0.010 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.73 $6.76 $6.71 3101
Last updated 10.37am 19/04/2024 ?
MAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.