BHP 0.90% $43.56 bhp group limited

is the commodity boom over?, page-60

1. 47,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    thebarry111

I have only been actively investing / trading since mid 2007 & still regard myself as a beginner - I do not profess to be an expert. I learn by having my research / findings challenged & it is for that reason that I enjoy reading alternative perspectives [though not mindless ramping] posted on HC.

I might add that because I entered at the top of the market I have learnt some harsh lessons & gained some incredible insights into how the market operates - one of which is that markets appear to turn when optimism is greatest or pessism worst!

I am confident that my experiences & learning will assist me to recover & profit in future.

Nor am I a financial adviser so that I am not recommending or advising others to buy BHP or any other stock for that matter - I am however keen to share my research & the perspectives I develop.

As I indicated in my last post I have been anticipating a 50% retrace by BHP from its recent high of $31.05 to about $25.50 but this may not yet eventuate. I am still waiting before buying more for confirmation of a move above $31.05 or to purchase again at lower prices. As of today 65% of my liquid investments are still as cash because in my view were are still in a period of uncertainty!

4YIO - NFA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.