NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

J,1. Lodge has $5.86m in addition to the china $10.14m received...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    J,

1. Lodge has $5.86m in addition to the china $10.14m received since the 30 June. This might explain the discrepancy you are finding.
    2. My inference was that if TPID still had ownership of the Gas Tank project then they might have received some payment last week. (see Ousia post)
    3. See Ousia’s post (nice post Ousia, and good to see you back. My apologies for confusing you with DS, and yes I am surprised)
    4. If you recall the announcement, NBS halted work on the project until such time that the government paid their bill. It is a plain as that.
    5. I think lost of trust has become an issue for HC readers because of the, debate around the, ownership, validity of the contracts and the accounts, I don’t see any of the S-SH selling so I assume that they are satisfied.

Just on Item 10 of Ousia post. I note that the Malaysian Road-show leaving tomorrow is scheduled to meet with Y.A.B. Tan Sri Dato’ Haji Muhyiddin Bin Mohd. Yassin, the Deputy Prime Minister on Friday. What comes out of this I have no idea, but with this level of access to the government, if anyone is going to sort out the contract it is the current Chairman and CEO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.