NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

J,I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong.1. I am not aware...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    J,

I am not here to prove anyone right or wrong.

1. I am not aware of the company statement that reports 11m in FX losses.
    2. I don’t doubt his postings, I just believe that a lot of the stuff he refer to is out of date. If there is a relationship between TPID and NBS, can anyone tell me if TPID received any cash last week?
    3. I don’t know what Ousia has to gain, I am not him, I just find it curious that on the day after a lot of his claim make the papers, he is not posting. I am not aware what the director have said in regards to Ousia and I am not looking for support.
    4. What would have you had CEO say, and when would you have liked him to have said it. The china payment has taken sometime and you state that it looks like its not going to be paid in full. Early last week you would have been saying that the whole amount was unlikely not to be paid.
    5. Not sure what you expect from here? I am certain though, most companies don’t report bank balances outside of their account.

If you feel that, the contracts are a scam and the director are crooks, you need to think about why you are holding the stock.

PA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.