1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Collectively I think they all have done a fantastic job of doing...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Collectively I think they all have done a fantastic job of doing stuff all.

And they can all take credit for that.

So I am not pinning my hopes on Andrew McCallum, because he has been there since the beginning and if the last remaining co-founder and a leader in the direction of this company had anything further to ad, we would have seen some changes in the past 6 months at least.

They have not adapted, updated or improved on a failing product and if they couldn't sell it WITH a sales team, then how will they sell it without one?

The end of the runway is fast approaching and even if there is a reprieve it will be short lived.

Considering the numerous resignations and the fact that the app has not seen any significant improvements since April 2016, until the desperation play of the recent SPP, I was sure they had given up.

I still can't get over why anyone would contribute to the SPP and the future of this mob based on the past history of poor decisions, client feedback, the treatment of shareholders and a lack of any substantial info regarding total downloads/handsets and daily users of the app EVER or, most importantly, the lack of information regarding the their strategic plan for FY2018.

Surely firing/losing your last remaining salesman is not a good indication of future growth.

The only hope I have now is in the idea that not down is straight up for us at this point.

Beside a complete overhaul, or adding an amazing new feature, this thing is done but at the rate they are losing employees there wont be anybody left in that oversized office to save it in 12 months, even if they wanted to.

Anyway,

First new client I have seen in a while, cant remember if they were announced:

AGL
    https://my.reffind.com/job.php?id=83483

Also, this glowing feedback on twitter. Sarah works for ME Bank.

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 6.53.08 pm.png
    Last edited by priadr: 21/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 33493987 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26483394 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.