RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

is the emperor naked!, page-16

1. 25,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Smartinvestor-my how you've changed your tune!!
    All your previous posts were negative re. Range, e.g.--
    "Maybe RRS will hit oil. But will it flow?

Frontera Resources, who are another operator in Georgia, have had major problems getting the oil out of the ground. They're currently $100m in debt having spent that on trying to boost flow rates.

Puntland flow rates are likely to be much higher if we hit (deep wells), but the CoS is only 9%, and in an unstable country.

Texas has been having problems with flow rates and currently is not contributing much to cash flow. Now yes we do have the ELF facility now so we don't have any immediate funding problems- but remember, that needs paying back! Which we can't do unless we get decent flow rates if we find oil."
    And---"Slipped up there, my mistake. It doesn't need 'paying back', but the point remains much the same. The dilution it will cause will effectively ruin Range IF commercial oil is not present in Georgia (i.e. commercial flow rates, we already know hydrocarbons are there)."
    Your posts lack cred but now you are pumping, what's changed except the shareprice?
    What's your agenda here? Your previous posts may have prevented some potential investors from making more than 50%
    profit in one day.(RRSO) So what gives you the right to now jump on the bandwagon as though you 'knew' it was a good investment all along?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.