ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

I dont believe the end is near. I believe we have had a stroke...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I dont believe the end is near. I believe we have had a stroke and geting bypass surgery.

Just because shareholders are dumping the stock does not mean it is over. Shareholders/traders are dumping the stock because this is not going to be a 7 day turnaround story. If you are long on this stock then don't hit the refresh button every 5 seconds.

This stock needs more time. The company has been able to turn what was a negative EBITDA to positive this half, a great achievement, but clearly not enough to satisfy the market.

Next half (current half) we can expect better cash flow. There are massive one off costs that have effected the cash outflows this period that will not occur next FY.

If we are able to secure longer term finance with the banks, this stock will skyrocket. Especially if we can reduce the ridiculous rates of interest.

In order to do that we need to be able to reduce debt and start showing the bank that this company can pay debt and still operate as a going concern.

The next key milestones should see the share price recover and stablise the business:
    - sign off by trusts of key milestones to release the milestone payment. I hope this occurs before 30 June.
    - further sales of non-core businesses. I assume the company is looking at this as I type and realise that they have no choice but to offload. I suspect this will happen before the milestone payment
    - Decision by OP that they are either keeping thier stock or offloading. I suspect they will offload, however, given the depressed stock price, are they best sticking this one out? If they do dump, will a strategic investor take their stake and inject capital. no doubt this will dilute existing holders, but hey if it can firm up the Balance sheet, I am happy for a 'little' dilution.

Face it, the auditors have written off a substantial part of the goodwill. The valuation in my opinion is very conservative. Even after the write down of intangibles, the net asset backing is still 3 times the existing share price. Therefore, assuming the sh&t hits the fan and this company is sold off (I am sure there would be more than a few interested parties to take it out), at best there is more value in this company than what is reflective in the current stock price. If you bought in over 20 cents you may be dissapointed.

On the downside I could be totally wrong. I have $250k in this company (everything) and believe it is a quality company in need of a lot of help. I believe it is worth more than 5 cents. However, the market does not believe so the next key sign for this stock will be OP. Moran knows this company and the potential to turnaround. If he can't convince the shareholders of OP, I think this could spell the end unless the phatom white knight appears.

My tip, don't hit the refresh button, but then again dont wait for the price to hit nil if you have no confidence. No point saying that you will sell if the price hits 3 cents, if that is the case sell now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.