MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Dear Moreforme and others,I strongly believe exist a huge “grey...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Moreforme and others,

I strongly believe exist a huge “grey area” in terms of interpretations( yes i read your link) and as such not easy look at FDA and ask how “bias” they are under one or another decision.
    Thats ok !

But that doesn’t changes our mistakes and I think is fair give some evidence of bad management.

You all remember well the “covid” opportunistic trial ?

At that time I received very strong reaction because I wrote I was 100% against that diversion of resources , attention, focus and I wrote clear…
    How much we will spend ?

And when we achieve any eventual approval will be the world still in pandemic mood ? or many other pharmaceutical will have many other cheaper drugs ? and the vaccines ? will low every day the size of the market ?

I received a huge list of other diseases that can be solved with that therapie aside of covid). I wrote we have enough in our plate ..lets approve at least one and start to break even funds in and out.

I hope u all remember when the company raised (100m ?) under the name of “accelerate the production in advance of near future approval.I was furious !!

I was absolutely badly impressed with such action.

(that day I wrongly avoided to decide “never trust” in the company and I should stay with opportunistic trades ins and outs).

Now each one here can ask …

And if 3 years ago we had raised proper funds(as we did) made a proper trial children and adult, follow perfectly what should be the end point and all FDA guidelines, would they “move the goal bars” as suggested here ?

If yes, we will be fully entitle to blame FDA for not clear tactics.

But we just can’t .

Not if we want be fair.Our data is not conclusive and a huge different set of sources giving plenty room of “maybes”

The company have now 100% proven record of incompetency and lack of quality management independent of how high profile are the holders and their positions in the company.

Bad to them even worst for us !!!

I am happy I sold with huge loss because part of heal to is be capable to absolve the pain and accept the reality and this is 50% of the way to start recover the funds.

i spent yesterday full day with my friend analysing where i make a mistake to have enter in such adventure. The conclusion was ,” I refuse to accept the track record of promises never fulfil and the red flag from companies like Novartis moving out of real bargain deals. ( and joint the choir of “all chances are likely …”

Yes, very likely Monday we will start a noise again about new hopes new funds new approvals new trials…and for sure many new comers will take advantage of “bargain price”( and I understand completely for some the huge losses many have to bear now they cant be just assumed the loss and maybe its better leave shares as it is and hope for miracles next months-year)(and they will be here writing the next good chances)

I will be out , even for trading.

I’m in “share market” business successfully for about 40 years not in the gambling industry!

Cato

note-not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.