ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Is the FINAL run to 3.5 cents?, page-18

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    10c proves wildly optimistic but happy to be proven wrong. I would only expect such valuations upon JORC compliant resource and offtakes, but even then that puts my target around 8c as that's the link to the performance options.

Short term (rest of the week) I would like to see some clearing of congestion around the 3.4-3.6 area as this has been a very busy technical area historically in terms of pivot points. I am very encouraged by the strong support at the 2.9-3.0c line which will set us up strongly going forward.

As a long term holder I am very happy with the holding pattern that has formed and held over the last few months. There is nothing worse than a stock getting pumped and dumped by traders and therefore destroying the credibility of the true underlying story emerging underneath that got investors interested in the first place.

So short term, I think by the end of the week we will see some battle into the 3.5 to form our next level of support, similar to the setting up at 3c before the news and on the news I see the stock being traded up to test the 4c range before consolidating at 3.5 for its next leg up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.