BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

is the firb our last hope?

1. 9,438 Posts.
    Starting to think that it might be time for all of us to sharpen our pencils and commence drafting letters to the FIRB to oppose this takeover, as BRM management appear to have either run out of options, run out of time or resigned themselves to the fact.

Where is our rail deal and what happened to Sino our strategic partner? Are those BRM employment contracts being amended to include fat redundancies and generous option payouts?

If this takeover transpires, shareholders will be getting zip for their shares and an Australian asset will be handed over to a two bit limo company who could well be a front for other Chinese interests. These clowns have no plan for BRM and what is certain is that the current expertise and existing management will be the first casualties.

Shareholders will be left with a shell of a company with an undeveloped patch of dirt, no infrastructure options, no cash to develop it and a new management team whose only expertise would appear to be how to drive limo?s, play golf and steal Australian companies.

What is so frustrating is how close we have apparently come to making the dream a reality. If you believe the rhetoric from BRM we are about to hit the ascending part WR?s famous logarithmic share-price graph.

I have this horrible feeling that instead of waking up one morning to a rail deal, we will be waking up to new management. I didn?t think the UMC fracas could be potentially usurped. I was wrong.

C?mon Wayne ? I?m hanging in there ... don?t make me a fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.