CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

is the first hurdle nearly cleared....

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Thanks again to the beaver, Kalmsy, who has dug this out and posted it under ARU where I pinched it for posting here. Thanks Kalmsy! Bit old though. May.

The PER is the first hurdle in the Yellowcake Cup(or at least or the oxides), the second is the Project Finance. the scenes. Next comes Start-up. Then lift-off!!!!!!!!!

Looks like CMR are close to completing the PER c
    'cause it's not yet on public display. We need to keep a close watch. There is a period (14 dys) before it is made public for internal evaluation that it addresses the Guidelines. Wonder if we're in that . Fingers crossed......

"http://notes.nt.gov.au/lant/hansard/hansard9.nsf/0/14BEB6975F48175C69257013007B33B7?opendocument
    Question Transcript - 05/05/2005
    Ms LAWRIE to MINISTER for ENVIRONMENT and HERITAGE

Last March, you gave a report outlining environmental assessment of development projects. Could you please outline any progress that has been made during this year?

ANSWER

Madam Speaker, I thank the member for Karama for her question because I know she has a great interest in the environment. Following on from my colleague, the member for Johnston, in terms of all the development, much has happened since last March because this government is moving the Territory ahead, with a number of exciting major developments planned for the near future.

Since I last spoke, a number of projects have completed their environmental assessments. Public environment reports have been completed for a number of important projects including the Alcan alumina refinery at Gove, the waterfront project, Bootu Creek manganese mine, Harts Range garnet mine and the biodiesel plant. Other projects, which are still at various stages of their assessment, include: the McArthur River mine expansion; the Trans-Territory Pipeline; the Blacktip gas pipeline and processing plant; the Glyde Point industrial estate; Browns oxide-cobalt-copper-nickel mine near Batchelor; Mt Porter gold project; the Marine Harvest Barramundi Farm at Port Patterson and Snake Bay; and the Aussie Prawn Aquaculture project. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.