BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Agree Chaddy - the usual experts seem to come out of the...

1. 128 Posts.
    Agree Chaddy - the usual experts seem to come out of the woodwork when a SP tanks telling all how much worse things will get. My advice is ignore them as its a bit late when the SP has tanked.

Where we they a month or so ago - sure some were tipping downside - but how many were thinking 60 or 70% or more haircuts ? Did they get their wallets out and short to the cows come home in March or April - my bet is they didn't.

And what's their view on the SP in 6 months ....mine is it's bottomed or thereabouts and a recovery back to $1.50 ish will start.

I've been buying since it went below $1.00 and not stressed that I didn't get in at the bottom. Also been buying ASL , MAH & NWH as I reckon it's a grossly oversold sector.

Mining and related services are in slowdown - but the world isn't going to end. Seems some people think these companies will sit on their hands , whereas I expect they are taking the knife to costs to quit variable costs ASAP. Yep - they all still have fixed costs that are much harder to quit and now lower revenues - but I believe the SP is now reflecting the lower forecasts and bad news - and the selloff is overdone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.