DOU 66.7% 0.5¢ douugh limited

Is the free float done???

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Surprised with the ease 44-45c was broken today given the VWAP for the first run up to the yearly high of 58c was 45c (22nd Oct- 14th Nov, 79M shares traded which was more than the total shares on issue). Furthermore, once the 42c placement was done and the 3B was issued the next 20M shares that went through, same again VWAP 45c which (excluding K2 shares) was double the amount of new shares allocated and imo allows enough volume for the typical Patto flippers to spread their load. At this stage, I was of the belief that the free float was seized and the accumulators were going to do a job on ZIP.

Market then got smacked and I must admit I was shocked with the lack of support for ZIP all the way back down to 23c and I started to question my theory. The lack of resistance at 45c today coupled with the recent move from 28c to 49c over the last 7 trading days suggests to me that the accumulators have been playing possum and yes, maybe now its game on mole!

Will be interesting to see how much of an impact the speeding ticket has on ZIP tomorrow...

Cheers,

Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.