GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

A mate recomended to buy this stock a year ago and I did, not...

1. 61 Posts.
    A mate recomended to buy this stock a year ago and I did, not much been happening since then. so looked in the bass website and ended up in the employment section.

saw a mining engineer job advertised, and it looks like bass might be looking at mergers soon, hopefully thats will give the sp a lift.

Job's included : to undertake technical and financial assessment either solo or in a team of new project or corporate opportunities;
    in-house assessment of the Company?s resources for conversion into reserves;
    the overseeing/management of several feasibility studies (management of consultants rather than origination of the FS report); and
    responsibility for monitoring and collaboration on the Hellyer Mine Project mining performance.

Mike (MD)looks good...what are others thinking?...is it time to accumulate more?...are we seeing this company going from explorerere to zinc producer soon. hope they get someone good to carry mergers.

They also say tassie is elephant country and people in house have vhms experience...does that mean there is another mine coming up in tas? (the advert also says - numerous feasibility studies?

thanks and any feedback good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.