GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is the gold bull over?, page-4

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    printing money does not translate into inflation

hmmmm, 'no, sorry, I cannot comprehend the above statement'.

Now, just for fun, let us say it it true. Therefore, then why does not every indebted govt print all the money they need (well, button push, I guess) and repay all their debt. They can do it on MONDAY.

Goblin, since money can be printed and not cause inflation, then why do the govts not print more - on MONDAY. The US can be out of debt on Monday. Japan can be out of debt on Monday. Why does Julia Gillard not simply print out 12 billion in notes... courier to the hospitals to pay their bills. Send to the schools to get Gonskied. By all the new fighters and ships. Heck, why not print enough to build a thousand boats to patrol our shored and collect up the boat people. Actually, why not just give every boat person a million dollars. So the more boat people the better. Actually, why not just give every Aussie man, woman and child a million. Heck, give them a million a year.

Since printing money does not cause inflation - then all the above is no problem.

Now you will somehow says 'oh, I mean print it, but dont give it out'. Hmmmm, is that printing - if you dont give it out. Anyway, it has been given out, but only to the banksters. And you can see the things the banksters buy have increased mightily in price.

Banksters salaries and bonuses are up. (that is inflation)
    Bankster rare painting prices are way up. (that is inflation)
    Stocks are up (where the banksters play with money)

So, I think you are a bear telling a half truth. I agree printing money does not cause inflation if you dont give it out!

Now what is really happening, is the printed money is masking a huge deflationary happening. Benny is playing well. But with no inflation, the debt cannot go away. Ever. Unless (see above) PRINT THE MONEY NEEDED TO PAY ALL DEBT AND GIVE IT TO ALL BOND HOLDERS. GIVE THEM PRINTED CASH NOTES ON MONDAY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.