GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

is the group being transparent.

1. 8,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555

I had no choice but to start a new thread under this heading, as be be neutral of any dogfight that arises during the course of this action unless I am in a position then to take a stand on whatever side I choice.

I think it is relevent that all questions asked here are to be answered and expressed in a diligent and transparent way as much as the group or anyone else would expect from the company. Open communication?

I like many would like to hear both sides of the story and sure the the company will express theirs to the 249D but Will the group answer the questions to allay fears that it is not damaging the company unit or progress on its current work programs.? Perfectly unbiased questions that can be asked by anyone whether they hold or not or to be a member or not to the group.

All this needs to heard by and answered by both sides, as both sides will be looking for the final votes to be counted if a EGM is called and holders can make up their minds on what way to vote.

Acreage,

Yesterday you asked me if I would consider joining the group, and to that as you and many others know that I like many are on the fence of coming back in and not holding stock. It would be hipocritical of me to join for to no advantage if by way of holding stock for voting purposes.

What I can ask if being in the group or not can be asked here and expect honest transparent questions answered.

No offence to the group and I dont believe in the silence of lambs saga.

On the 25th, Bluesdog the moderator posted asking the group to be transparent here to question asked but I feel that this has been heeded and code of silence within the group to the EFFECTS of the 249D will have on the company and its operations currently ongoing.

The group maintained that no damage will be done to the company or operations as I and so many others were to led to believed. Now there is a 249D thrown into the fray so surely where does this stand now and surely damage done somewhere, somehow.

I asked yesterday morning certain questions and up to last look in at the stats of 355 viewers I have not had a reply to them in a satisfactory manner to be honest or transparent from the groups stance. I know the likes of acreage and aussie have read them by have bypassed them. Seems like the too hard basket. HMMM.

You can now see why I headed this thread such as or is there more to it that cannot be released to hurt the groups stand and lose votes if the answers to my questions show collateral damage in the immediate future as a company and operations are effected.

I see stupid comments from supporters of the group hoping the SP to lower so they can buy more, somewhat concerns me as the groups aim. With the intention of retaining SG for some unknown reason as to a full board spill also asks questions. The main one to mind with of the 2 new group appointed to the board, the group would control the board and company operations. How can you guarantee that they are independent and not biased for the groups purposes if there are any.?

I dont have time now but this afternoon I will email the company with the same questions and hopefully get their response to compare both.

Honestly the timing is u know what and raises many questions on the groups integrity to not hurting the company operations or likely revenue sources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.