GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

is the group being transparent., page-32

1. 823 Posts.
    I don't know enough about what's going on with GGP and this "investor group" business to comment on as I've never been party to a 249D or even heard of one until now but from what I can see they're certainly putting the "cat amongst the pigeons" so to speak and I can see I've got a lot of reading to catch up on but as the good old Australian saying goes "it's good to see your keeping the bastards honest”!!

After reading the last few ANN’s its great to see (finally) a flow of much needed info from the company and today’s ANN’s we’re, I think, looked upon as reasonably good although the market didn’t think much of them but that’s to be expected given the situation we / they’re in at the present time.

One thing that does P me off though is this - either very late last year or early this year the company was asked about the legal dispute via an email from one of the SH’s here on our forum. Some days later that person received a reply via CR (from memory) which he posted a snippet of here on this thread stating quite categorically there wasn’t any legal issue pending as these issues were nothing to do with GGP and we’re deemed (and I’m probably not using the correct words here) Null & Void or something to that effect once the sale of the PB land had gone through – and now look where we’re at. To me and IMO, that’s just blatant lying, nothing more, and nothing less.

As someone posted earlier today if this legal issue wasn’t hanging over the company’s head we’d be at the 2c mark after today’s ANN’s.

The future looks so bright for this company but, IMO, until they become completely transparent then we’re not going anywhere soon! There’s a lot on the ST horizon for GGP and I’d love to see them pull it off – but can they?? Where’s the cash coming from?? Do they have the right bums on seats on the board – I can’t answer that but it looks like the “Investor Group” doesn’t think so and is taking them to task.

Good Luck to you guys
    I’ll be back :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.