AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Dear Shareholders, I am posing this question to stimulate...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Dear Shareholders,

I am posing this question to stimulate discussion.

As an aside - I am a holder of AJX and have been since 2015. In that time I have witnessed the share price go up and today reach a low of 0.38 with a prediction of  "In the short term the AJX share price should muster some robust support @ 35c".

Previously, when NC was leading the company, announcements were met with many selling into an announcement. This was noted on numerous occasions and many found it frustrating - I did - that as the company matured (new markets developed, new chemistry designed) the share price decreased. I understand that the false promises and not keeping to deadlines gave lots an opportunity to get out.

Today I noted that the same pattern emerging. Previously when Dirk released news the share price remained constant or in fact went up. This was most likely due to a  change of style that many expected from a company that is making inroads into industries with established players. I thought that today's announcement was in fact positive yet noted that the day finished in the red.

So I ask all on HC - has the 'market' given Dirk enough time to establish himself and change the direction of the company? Was today's sell off a statement that he has not done enough to show 'real' change with AJX and we should go back to expecting more false promises? I know many say that the rise in share price during 2015 was unfortunate and didn't reflect the true position of the company at that time. That may be, but you all must admit, looking at AJX share chart since 2015, it is dismal.

I do understand that many markets are opening up, but manufacturers need to trial AJX products and then use them, to finally pay for them, thereby showing cash, which is the only thing that will show real improvement in AJX's share price.

I would like to know, what would be a fair value for AJX currently? All the talk of new markets has to happen before the cynic in me, will so easily roll over and think that AJX really has changed its spots.

Thank you for your replies.

Regards,

Raindear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.382K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6933439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1570440
Last updated 11.50am 17/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.