AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-119

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Sheesh glad I went out this morning, glad I am going to work too this afternoon

Cant believe some of the utter hogwash that comes out when stuff like this happens.
    Maybe I am a fool but is the company really in as bad a shape as some are making out I mean really???? Did I miss an announcement that says they are going broke, the chemistry doesnt work, there are no new sales , the CEO and all the team are holiday in the bahamas, there will be a credit raising soon, I am being elected to be on the board (had to throw a laugh in there somewhere), etc etc, did I miss it where are these announcements.(all said with tongue in cheek)

Sorry for this ludicrous post but this is just as wrong and silly as a lot of posts at present because there is panic in the air. I too sit at a loss on paper only (first purchase was at .35 cents last was around .79 and have bought all the way inbetween). Call me stoopid but I actually really thought the 4c commentary with the webinar etc was the best we have ever had and feel more secure in what I have purchased than ever before but hey maybe I am just stoopid time will tell I guess. Look forward to where we are sitting after the next 6 months.

Well thats my stoopid rant to throw in the mix
    I really do wish the best for all holders, take care all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.