AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Here is my take. For years everyone has been buying AJX on what...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Here is my take.

For years everyone has been buying AJX on what it could be (speculating). Things looked like they could be amazing, so people paid prices well above the current value of the stock at the time in the hope the company would catch up.

As the title of the post suggests, the honeymoon is over. The companies growth has not matched speculative expectations. We also have much more info to value the company on now and in my mind there is only one direction for the SP to go.

Everyone needs to invest off there own understanding and risk appetite.

I currently have a rubbery low level valuation for the company of about $60mil.
    Based on the likelihood we might make a couple of million profit for the year and applying a PE of 30. This would mean a SP of about 20cents. I hope it does not get there, but I have sold a portion of my stock to protect against what I see as possible. The update on progress with future business was also a factor in my decision, as I don't think we will be surprised by a big contract in the near term.

If the SP does continue to fall, I will consider reinvestibg the money from my sold stock.

Given guidance from the company and financials I feel the SP is finding a more fundamentaly driven trading price.

In the end speculators (of which I was one) are getting burnt. In time we may make our money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.