AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-14

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I think that... (and this is all my opinion):

1. The turnover at any cost was a very short-term strategy and they achieved their goal. I was not a shareholder so I went back each year this company raised capital from a Capital Raising. the Highest was in the 2014 year around $15 million I think. Then there were the annual top ups around $6 million. All in all, over $50 million was raised. Did the fake it till you make it raise the capital at higher share prices would the company have failed to arise those funds because no-one would have been able to get that sort of money for a speculative venture... Who knows.
    2. This company got into the ASX 300 on all of this hype ... It dropped out because it could not deliver the talk.
    3. Now it has a huge credibility gap. I think if the shares keep loading up at the sale queue the price will just keep going down. It has nothing to do with what the value is the correct price it just has to do with a huge gap in reality.
    4. I think I invested too early and paid too much but that time and a change in management have saved my investment from where it was headed. I think what I invested in was worthless - If you want to invest in a low margin business there are plenty out there and they all don't seem to survive. Certainly, I no longer believe all the justifications that were made for the low or actually no margin that was being recorded.
    5. If the business can remain cash positive from here I believe it is a far superior business than what I invested in. A business that can pay its way has the luxury of time. One that is consuming cash needs the goodwill of its investors to survive.
    6. I believe that many on this forum, including myself, deserved better management and many have been let down very badly. I really think that the management still needs a change at the board level and have voted against the present directors. I am not sure about the chair who isn't up for reelection but in reality, I don't believe that non-executive directors have covered themselves in glory. Personal opinion...
    7. We can wait for the army if we can be cash flow positive. We can deal with cyclical buying we can deal with waiting an extra 12 months ...
    8. What is it worth today - who knows and I will support management as long as it is worth more every quarter and that is my measure - have I overpaid yes but that was in the past and it was always a high-risk high reward. Will the share price fall - possibly but so what-what the management is doing is rebuilding the value. My value is that I think it will reward me over time. It does have a unique opportunity and I have purchased more @ 37c
    9. The fundamental issue is that the company is worth a lot more today than it was worth a year ago - the disconnect was the hype (unrealistic forecasting) and the fundamentally different vision which was turnover not profit in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.